This is a pretty busy time at work for me and I’m lugging around a few extra pounds. That said, my feet are in constant need of TLC. So if you’re finding yourself achy, tired, or swollen, try out this foot soak and scrub recipe – it’s the perfect remedy for a girl on the go!
- 1/2 gallon of warm water
- 3 ounces of Listerine mouthwash
- 1/2 cup of Dr. Teal’s citrus scented Epsom salt
- 1/4 cup of Himalayan pink salt
- Dried rose, hibiscus, and lavender
- 3 drops of rose essential oil
- 1/2 ounce of avocado oil and/or almond oil
My ritual is to soak for 15-20 minutes, scrub, then soak for another 15 minutes but the beauty of DIY is doing whatever works best for you. Enjoy!