Need some luxe life inspiration? Grab your favorite drink, a bowl of popcorn, and indulge in one of these blockbuster hits!
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s – this is the ultimate classic, famous for its visual shorthands, its signifiers of New York chic and fashionable femininity.
- Sex & the City 2 (because who needs the heartbreak of the first movie? No thanks) – Fun, fashion and friendship continue to define the lives of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda as they take on Abu Dhabi.
- The Great Gatsby – a romance involving a millionaire set in 1920’s NYC…what more do you need?!
- The Devil Wears Prada – this story follows the life of a a young woman who is hired as a personal assistant to a powerful fashion magazine editor. Full of fashion and sharp one-liners!
- Clueless – I mean, honestly. You may have watched this in your younger years but you’ll only fully appreciate the story of this Beverly Hills high school crew as an adult.
- Crazy Rich Asians – the book is a true page-turner and the visuals in this movie didn’t disappoint. This movie perfectly captures grandeur and decadence!